4th Annual Conference: Stewards of Opportunity
Exhibitor resources and onboarding
Thank you for being an Exhibitor at the Outdoor Economy Conference
We are thrilled to welcome you as an exhibitor at the 4th Annual Outdoor Economy Conference. We’ve compiled resources to make your exhibition experience as seamless as possible and allow you to get the most out of it.
This page has all the key links and info you’ll need to have a successful event, and maximize your team’s presence and impact both on-site, and through social media, PR, and other outreach before and after the conference.
Key Links and Resources
Here are the quick links to get you rolling, and refer back to as needed.
- Media Kit – share your sponsorship with pride and help us promote the event; more exposure and attendees = everyone wins!
- Attendee Registration Link (use the coupon code provided to you by Melissa Scheiderer – [email protected])
- Hotel Booking Link – please book before 3/14/22
- Exhibitor Information – when in doubt, check here for key info
- Swag Giveaway Guidelines
- COVID Protocols
- Current Agenda
- Things to Do (and Eat!) Nearby
KEY DATES AND DEADLINES
Help us help you! Please make sure you adhere to these dates and deadlines to avoid excess drama for everybody. And if you anticipate any of these being an issue, or are running into any problems, please reach out to our Operations Coordinator, Melissa Scheiderer, with as much advance notice as possible so that we can figure things out together.
- March 10, 2022 | Submit Load-In Scheduling Request Form
- March 17, 2022 | Submit Certificate of Liability Insurance as a PDF document to [email protected].
- March 24, 2022 | Scheduled load-in time will be communicated to all exhibitors by this date.
- April 1, 2022 | Any giveaways to be included in Swag Bag must be received by Mountain BizWorks. See Swag Guidelines for more details.
Shipping info for the Convention Package Center
All materials shipped to the CONVENTION PACKAGE CENTER must have the following information on the shipping label:
The Cherokee Convention Center
Attention: Jennifer Rose, Convention Services Manager
[Your Company Name]
Outdoor Economy Conference, 4/4/22
123 Harrah’s Service Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719
- Packages must note the convention event and be marked with “Sample” or “Demo”, regardless of whether the materials are brochures or promotional items.
- Boxes are to be delivered to the Hotel no more than (3) three days in advance of the event.
- All shipping orders will be returned to sender if they arrive any sooner or are improperly labeled.
- All shipped packages will be held in a secure area and will be signed in and out by the exhibitor’s pre-selected representative. All designated company representatives must provide a photo ID to sign out any shipped packages from our secured staging area.
- The Warehouse Shipping & Receiving is open 5 days a week, Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm and can be reached at (828) 497-8709.
- The Cherokee Convention Center is not liable for any lost or damaged shipping packages prior to arrival or after departure from the facility.
- All return shipments must be clearly labeled, and you must reference your shipper account numbers on the package. You can drop them off at the Warehouse located outside of the Exhibit Hall on the 1st floor of the Cherokee Convention Center or pay the $10 fee to have your items picked-up from the convention space and delivered to the warehouse. It is best if you bring your own labels with you, as they will already have your account number on them. If you are going to issue a call tag, please inform the convention sales office prior to calling.
We are so excited to see you in October, and really appreciate your help in putting on a highly successful event. If you have any questions, or if you run into any issues, please email our operations coordinator, Melissa Scheiderer, at [email protected].
venue and rooming info
harrah's cherokee conference center
777 Casino Dr. Cherokee, NC 28719