4th Annual Conference: Stewards of Opportunity
Speaker resources and onboarding
Thank you for being a Speaker at the Outdoor Economy Conference
We are thrilled to welcome you as a speaker at the 4th Annual Outdoor Economy Conference. We’ve compiled resources to make your experience as smooth & seamless as possible, and allow you to make the most of your time in Cherokee.
This page has all the key links and info you’ll need to have a successful event both on-site, and through social media, PR, and other outreach before and after the conference.
Key Links and Resources
Here are the quick links to get you rolling, and refer back to as needed.
- Media Kit – put a post on LinkedIn or Facebook or Insta (or all of them!), pop a note in your newsletter… let folks know you’ll be speaking at the conference, and tag us @GrowingOutdoors so that we can promote you too!
- Attendee Registration Link (use the coupon code “21SPEAKER” for your free ticket)
- Hotel Booking Link – please book before 3/14/22 to get our discounted rates
- Conference Web App – use the code “Outdoor2022” to log in. Also available via the Whova phone app on iPhone and Android – download the app and search for “4th Annual Outdoor Economy Conference” . Make sure to review/set up your Exhibitor profile!
- COVID Protocols
- Current Agenda
- Things to Do (and Eat!) Nearby
Key Info We Need From You
Help us help you! Please send the following info over ASAP to Melissa Scheiderer – [email protected] – to help us promote your participation in the Conference. And if you anticipate any of these being an issue, or are running into any problems, please reach out to Melissa with as much advance notice as possible so that we can figure things out together.
- A high-resolution headshot (.JPG or .PNG file, at least 600px wide),
- A short (50-100 words) bio,
- How you’d like your name and title listed on our website, and
- Anyone else at your organization you’d like copied on emails related to the OEC, if applicable. (E.g. an assistant or colleague who needs to be in the loop)
We are so excited to see you in April, and really appreciate your help in putting on a highly successful event. If you have any questions, or if you run into any issues, please email our operations coordinator, Melissa Scheiderer, at [email protected].
4th Annual Conference Tracks: "Stewards of Opportunity"
Building Vibrant Outdoor Communities
Leveling Up Outdoor Businesses
Advancing Inclusive & Effective Coalitions
Envisioning Outdoors 2.0
venue and rooming info
harrah's cherokee conference center
777 Casino Dr. Cherokee, NC 28719