5th Annual Conference: Connecting the Ecosystem
Speaker resources and onboarding
Thank you for being a Speaker at the Outdoor Economy Conference
We are thrilled to welcome you as a speaker at the 5th Annual Outdoor Economy Conference. We’ve compiled resources to make your experience as smooth & seamless as possible, and allow you to make the most of your time in Cherokee.
This page has all the key links and info you’ll need to have a successful event both on-site, and through social media, PR, and other outreach before and after the conference.
Key Links and Resources
Here are the quick links to get you rolling, and refer back to as needed.
- Media Kit – put a post on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram (or all of them!), and pop a note in your newsletter… let folks know you’ll be speaking at the conference, and tag us @outdooreconomyconference #outdooreconomy so that we can promote you too!
- Attendee Registration Link (use the coupon code provided to you by Amy Allison – [email protected])
- Hotel Booking Link – please book before 8/28
- Conference Web App – COMING SOON
- Current Core Schedule
- Things to Do (and Eat!) Nearby
Key Info We Need From You
Help us help you! Please USE THIS FORM ASAP to to submit vital information to help us build our conference program guide. If you are running into any problems acquiring this information, please reach out to Amy with as much advance notice as possible.
- A high-resolution headshot (.JPG or .PNG file, at least 600px wide),
- A short (50-100 words) bio,
- How you’d like your name and title listed on our website, and
- Anyone else at your organization you’d like copied on emails related to the OEC, if applicable. (E.g. an assistant or colleague who needs to be in the loop)
We are so excited to see you in September, and really appreciate your help in putting on a highly successful event. If you have any questions, or if you run into any issues, please email Amy Allison, at [email protected].
4th Annual Conference Tracks: "Stewards of Opportunity"
Building Vibrant Outdoor Communities
Leveling Up Outdoor Businesses
Advancing Inclusive & Effective Coalitions
Envisioning Outdoors 2.0
venue and rooming info
harrah's cherokee conference center
777 Casino Dr. Cherokee, NC 28719