4th Annual Conference: Stewards of Opportunity
Sponsor resources and onboarding
Thank you for sponsoring the Outdoor Economy Conference!
It takes a big community lift to make the Outdoor Economy Conference possible, so we’re tremendously grateful to you for being a key part of that effort with your sponsorship of the event.
This page has all the key links and info you’ll need to have a successful event, and maximize your team’s presence and impact both on-site, and through social media, PR, and other outreach before and after the conference.
Key Links and Resources
If you’re a “just the facts, ma’am” type, here are the quick links to get rolling. If you like your resources with a little context, keep on scrolling…
- Media Kit – share your sponsorship with pride and help us promote the event; more exposure and attendees = everyone wins!
- Attendee Registration Link (use the coupon code provided to you by Melissa Scheiderer – [email protected])
- Hotel Booking Link – please book before 3/14
- Conference Web App – use the code “Outdoor2022” to log in. Also available via the Whova phone app on iPhone and Android – download the app and search for “4th Annual Outdoor Economy Conference” . Make sure to review/set up your Exhibitor profile!
- Exhibitor Information & Registration Form
- Swag Giveaway Guidelines
- COVID Protocols
- Current Agenda
- Things to Do (and Eat!) Nearby
To make sure you get the most out of your sponsorship, please take a look at the initial requests below.
- Please register your attendees passes for the conference using the code sent to you by Melissa Scheiderer, our Operations Coordinator.
- Please complete this required online exhibitor form by 3/4/22 for your booth in our exhibition hall. Booth sizes for each sponsorship level are listed below:
- Platinum: 20’Wx16’D booth
- Gold: 20’Wx8’D booth
- Silver: 10’Wx8’D booth
- Community: Table (no power available)
- Please book your attendees’ hotel rooms at the discounted conference rate before 3/14 so you can save beaucoup $.
- Get your Exhibitor profile set up on the Whova web app for the Conference (login details above under Key Links and Resources)
- Do you plan to contribute to the attendee Swag Bags? If so, here are the Swag Giveaway Guidelines.
Please also make sure to email the following to Melissa at [email protected] (if you haven’t already):
Your Ad File(s)
- Your ad in the digital program book must be emailed to Melissa by 3/14/22 using the following specs:
- No bleed.
- Flattened PDF or JPG that’s no less than 300 dpi.
- Full – 8.25 x 10.75 (Headline sponsor)
- Half- 8.25 X 5.25 (Platinum sponsors)
- Quarter – 4 x 5.25 (Gold sponsors)
- 1/8 page – 4 x 2.5 (Silver sponsors)
Logo and Organizational Details
- A high-resolution logo (.EPS preferred, 72-300dpi and 600 px .JPG or .PNG will also work.) If available, please send a full color and a single color version as well as multiple orientations if you have them
- A short description of your organization (50 words or less)
- How you’d like your organization name listed in promotional materials
- Email addresses and names of anyone else at your organization you’d like copied on emails related to the Conference, if applicable. (E.g. an assistant, colleagues who need to be in the loop, etc.)
Banner Info (for Platinum and Breakout Sponsors)
- Platinum sponsors have the option to hang a vinyl banner in the breakout room for your sponsored track, and Breakout Sponsors have the option to hang a vinyl banner in the room for their breakout. Here are the guidelines:
- Banner can be no larger than 4’Hx8’W
- Must be either mailed to Jennifer Rose at the CONVENTION PACKAGE CENTER (see detailed shipping info below), OR brought to the Conference and provided to Melissa no later than 12pm noon on Tuesday, 10/12. If shipping ahead of time, please email [email protected] with tracking information and to ensure your banner is hung in advance of the conference
- Banners must be picked up by one of your team members on the morning of Thursday, 4/7 (breakdown day for the conference)
- Log n
Shipping info for the Convention Package Center
All materials shipped to the CONVENTION PACKAGE CENTER must have the following information on the shipping label:
The Cherokee Convention Center
Attention: Jennifer Rose, Convention Services Manager
[Your Company Name]
Outdoor Economy Conference, 4/4/22
123 Harrah’s Service Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719
- Packages must note the convention event and be marked with “Sample” or “Demo”, regardless of whether the materials are brochures or promotional items.
- Boxes are to be delivered to the Hotel no more than (3) three days in advance of the event.
- All shipping orders will be returned to sender if they arrive any sooner or are improperly labeled.
- All shipped packages will be held in a secure area and will be signed in and out by the exhibitor’s pre-selected representative. All designated company representatives must provide a photo ID to sign out any shipped packages from our secured staging area.
- The Warehouse Shipping & Receiving is open 5 days a week, Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm and can be reached at (828) 497-8709.
- The Cherokee Convention Center is not liable for any lost or damaged shipping packages prior to arrival or after departure from the facility.
- All return shipments must be clearly labeled, and you must reference your shipper account numbers on the package. You can drop them off at the Warehouse located outside of the Exhibit Hall on the 1st floor of the Cherokee Convention Center or pay the $10 fee to have your items picked-up from the convention space and delivered to the warehouse. It is best if you bring your own labels with you, as they will already have your account number on them. If you are going to issue a call tag, please inform the convention sales office prior to calling.
We are so excited to see you in April, and really appreciate your help in putting on a highly successful event. If you have any questions, or if you run into any issues, please email our operations coordinator, Melissa Scheiderer, at [email protected].
venue and rooming info
harrah's cherokee conference center
777 Casino Dr. Cherokee, NC 28719